This KRU XF Lifejacket is a versatile and great value for money lifejacket that is ISO approved, AIS ready and features Wave Barrier technology, the Kru XF is ideal for coastal sailing & general watersports.
- Wave Barrier technology delivers sub 5 second super-fast turn speed
- The wearer is placed on their back keeping airways raised above water
- The interlocking bladder blocks the flow of water into the wearers airways, massively reducing the risk of secondary drowningEasy front donning
- Rated 150N with actual buoyancy of 170N
- Side adjustment for bespoke fit
- Tailored collar for increased comfort
- Single crotch strap eliminating ride-up
- Durable outer cover
- 'Wave Barrier' technology helps keep airways clear
- Approved service network including ourselves
- Uses UM33g refill
KRU is currently one of the few manufacturers with a full range of ISO approved lifejackets. Whether your requirement is for occasional day sailing or super yacht, deep sea yachting, KRU can provide the full range of ISO approved lifejackets for adults, professionals and children.
KRU recognise the very serious nature of lifesaving at sea and is the only organisation to have developed such a comprehensive range of ISO approved lifejackets.
The most comfortable professional life jackets made today.
Available UK mainland only due to postage restrictions.
Please note this Lifejacket does not have a sailing harness. See the KRU Sports Lifejacket if you need a harness.